Apart from the broad objective of The Illawarra Connection to ensure orderly development of the Illawarra region, our organisation provides a host of benefits for individual members.
- Satisfaction of belonging to a highly respected, professional and dynamic organisation.
- Networking with business and community leaders to improve business opportunities.
- Learn from and be entertained by high profile and influential speakers at dinner functions.
- Share your views with proprietors and chief executives of regional businesses
- Provide your input on matters relating to Illawarra's economic development.
- Explore the benefits of developing exports to the Asia Pacific region.
- An opportunity to co-operate in business opportunities and mutual problem solving.
- Networking with similar organisations in Sydney.
- Attend the prestigious Hargrave Lecture staged annually by The Illawarra Connection.
- Enjoy socialising with your peers at specially organised informal and formal events.
- Support sound education policy and a relationship with the University of Wollongong.Promote your businesses products and services to other members.
- Play your part in supporting The Illawarra Connection's objectives - a unified and powerful Illawarra region for profitable business operation and a pleasant community environment.
Application for Membership
Membership of The Illawarra Connection is by way of sponsorship of an existing member and subsequent approval by the Board. Application for membership can be made online.
The Illawarra Connection Inc
PO Box 1573
Wollongong NSW 2500
PHOTO: (C) Chilby Photography - Wollongong Harbour Sunset