The Illawarra Connection is pleased to announce that the University of Wollongong Sydney Business School is once again offering a Postgraduate Scholarship to commence in 2018 to a financial member of The Illawarra Connection or a member of their staff. The 2016 Scholarship was awarded to Merindi Belarski.
Entry to an eligible course is a prerequisite for applying for the scholarship.
The Scholarship supports the tuition fees of a postgraduate course at the Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong. The annual scholarship is in the form of a full tuition fee waiver for an eligible postgraduate Business course delivered in Wollongong or Sydney:
Eligible courses for the 2018 program are:
- Master of Business Administration
- Masters of Business
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Applied Finance
- Master of Science (Supply Chain Management or Project Management)
Applicants must meet each of the following conditions in order to apply for the scholarship:
- Have an offer from UOW to commence study in 2018 in one of the eligible postgraduate courses
- Be, or work for, a Financial Member of The Illawarra Connection
- Provide a letter of endorsement from a current financial member of The Illawarra Connection
- Provide a Scholarship Statement addressing the following four (4) selection criteria below in 750 words or less:
a) Motivation for studying your selected program at Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong
b) Outline what you believe to be the most important strategic consideration for the Illawarra at present
c) Describe what role do you think The Illawarra Connection should play in helping the region to prosper in future
d) Describe your leadership style.
In past years, both applicants and recipients have been outstanding and we expect the standard to remain as high this year.
- Course applications are open now
- Scholarship applications open on 3 July 2017
- Scholarship applications close on 1 September 2017
- The successful candidate will be notified before 25 September 2017 and recognised at The Illawarra Connection dinner on 10 October 2017.
For further information on the UOW application process and course information contact Casey Coates on email@example.com .